Monday, November 16, 2009

lalalalala!

well, it's been a month since my last post and I have a lot to catch you up on!  After our fall show at the ballet (which went swimmingly) I had a week of vacation!  yaaahhhooo!  So, I'd been planning a trip to L.A. to visit some friends (from high school, college and Abroad).  It was a great vacation, the weather was fabulous, my friends were inspiring and wonderful and the entire week was full of the strange and absurd, which I totally loved!  So here is bit of a photo montage of some of my exploits!
hollywood!
my vacation home! (Clark and Cam's beautiful Casita)
randomness...
ART! (great puppets that Cam and Clark make)
best burger joint in LA!
best burger!  
me vs. Marilyn!
Venice Beach
Alverra street, wrestler masks
Hollywood star tour bus!  best time ever.
Elvis' gate!  we think...
this is how the other half live!

No comments: