Friday, February 15, 2013

Wearing: 28 weeks pregnant


Ah, the variety and choices are endless, I know. I could wear cute maternity jeans with various trendy tops, tights and trim looking dresses and any other combination of cute maternity wear that I've seen on other blogs (and pinterest of course), but my go to look is one simple formula.... leggings + dress that used to be baggy on me and now barely buttons + moccasins = one happy/ comfortable mama-to-be.  And I just can't get out of that rut...so while this isn't the cutest, most fashion forward anything, it is comfortable and it is what I generally wear.  Notice how I tried to distract you from my boring outfit with cute hair and a new bracelet-ring (a ringlet? a bring?) thingy?!




*thanks to Geoff for taking these photos!

No comments: