Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!



Its been a while since I've had time to actually sit around and indulge in this little hobby of blogging!  I've been preeettty busy these days, what with having a baby, working at the ballet, being a wife and just doing all of those things that I do!  Rather than try to describe the past few months I just wanted to take this moment (a rare moment when the baby is sleeping, the house is relatively clean, I have the day off work and nothing to do! waahhhooo!) to share some photos of my family.  My beautiful little family that has been all consuming, in the best way,  my family of boys who are wild and fun and sweet and keep me running around the house, my sweet baby boy and my handsome husband!  

Happy New Year!  from me to you!




::sigh:: these two!!!!!

p.s. photos by the oh so talented Lindsey!

1 comment:

Carole Buschmann said...

Yea it is great to have you back, posting.