Wednesday, January 21, 2009

pretty, pretty purse.

  






I forced my boyfriend to snap this photo of me with one of my favorite new birthday gifts, a brown, leather clutch from Mona Enterprises.  
  Mona is a company that was started by my mom (check out her blog at  http://colorcreates-pastelsdaysplaces.blogspot.com/) and her friend Paula Carter.  They specialize in beautiful leather bags from Egypt.  This particular design is one by yours truly, that's right, I've designed a few of their featured styles, and have always wanted one of these "lotus clutches".  It comes in lots of different color combos and has the option of a wrist strap or an over the shoulder strap, check it out at http://www.monaenterprises.com. 
 I've been using mine a lot lately and it is the perfect petit purse!

2 comments:

Amy O'Neill Houck said...

It's a great looking purse--my mom got one for her birthday too--what a coincidence!

Joey said...

haha, did she get the same style too? hey whats a good 'roving website'?