Wednesday, January 28, 2009

green machine.



I just finished this rendering today. I think it has a sort of an art deco feel to it, which is strange because it was inspired by some scandinavian drawings and it retained that (scandinavian) quality until i started adding color, which totally transformed it.  I imagine if i had finished it in reds and whites it would have been completely different.  isn't color amazing?! (imagine if i could afford more paint, the options would be limitless! haha.)

I gotta mention that I had an extremely hard time today with all of those fine, metallic lines, mind you, it could be due to the fact that i participated in an insanely strenuous boxing class today at my gym, and have only recently regained normal coloration in my face (no joke i was bright red for like 4 hours).  Anyway, like i was saying, the crazy, uncontrollable shaking in my hands(a direct result of serious butt-kicking), made those final touches a bit, well, touchy.

1 comment:

Carole Buschmann said...

Hey you are fantabulous! You are inspiring!