Thursday, February 10, 2011

peasant past.



I've been working on "peasant" costumes recently at the ballet for our upcoming show of Giselle and perchance they have inspired my outfit today?


outfit details: dress/ boots/ belt: thrifted, tights/ socks: Target
On a weird side note.... I realized that I've owned and consistantly worn this dress since I was 18! thats 9 years... and I am still wearing it! I don't know if this fact just makes me feel old... actually I thought, man, I haven't changed in 9 years, but truthfully I've always had the same taste,hopefully, it's just been refined and fine tuned over the years, I am just glad that Ino longer wear jelly bracelets. tehe.

p.s. big props to my buddy T-Lex for taking my outfit photos, you're a peach!

2 comments:

Carole Buschmann said...

Good to see you posting again!

Sam said...

I definitely remember this dress from college :)