Tuesday, June 1, 2010

once upon a time....

so, if you read my last post you saw those paper moons I was into... right? well, I ended up making a moon and hanging it in our backyard for our engagement photo shoot!  the engagement shoot was a success and I am just waiting on the prints from the photographer... but I figured... since I have this fun moon and stars in my backyard I should do a little photo shoot of my own.... 
(*Warning,this post is super, image heavy!*hehe) I wanted something that looked vintagey, and like something I would NEVER wear, so I layered some petticoats and put on some heels and voila!  I only wish that I had a flowered crown!  I was feeling a bit like I was in a fairy tale except that it was a million degrees out and I was dripping sweat.  And even though I was all alone in my backyard, I was feeling pretty self-conscious  in this uber girly outfit(I'm just not used to looking so frilly) but, all in all, I had a fun time (I am just loving these lazy summer days where I can take the time to do silly/dorky things like this!)
p.s. I had my wedding hair-do run-thru today! (hence, the fancy hair)  I'm so excited, all of these little wedding details are starting to happen!

6 comments:

Carole Buschmann said...

Oh hOw pretty!

Angela said...

Beautiful!!

Vicki said...

This is so cool!! cant believe you made this! what a great idea :) x

Caitlin Louise said...

You are the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

Jess told me about this moon project of yours! Sure turned out great!!

on-dree-ah said...

love your do doodie!