Thursday, July 1, 2010

is there any chance I can see tina fey? (aka,my trip to nyc)

view from the "Top of the Rock" (p.s. I heart tina fey)
so.... as I mentioned in my previous post, I just got back from a week-long vacation in the big Apple!  I was accompanying my cousins and basically along for the (free)ride! We did all the fun touristy things that  scream nyc!  Empire state building, MOMA, the Met, Natural history museum, boat cruise, Coney Island, broadway show (Billy Elliot), top of 30 Rock (and, yes, I was desperately trying to glimpse a view of ms. Tina Fey... to no avail, but it was a great view!)

Coney Islands famous corn dogs!
this is actually called "Shoot the Freak!" it was totally barbaric, and great!

top of the Empire State Building
to say the least we packed a LOT into 5 days, not to mention that I met up with old friends and ate great food!  I was kind of a camera bum.. i.e. I didn't take a lot of photos (I was to busy doing stuff!) but here are a few snaps from all of the adventures!
walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
....um, so this photo requires a confession!  This is me and my cousin waiting in line for the midnight premier of Eclipse!  yup! it was awesome, and I revel in my dorkiness! hehehe

No comments: