Saturday, May 8, 2010

a little work...

so, as I've mentioned earlier, this is show week over at the Kansas City Ballet (where I work making costumes)  and I  thought I'd share some of the beautiful images of a piece that was designed in house by my boss, Jennifer Carroll, and of course built by the two of us!  remember that "mock-up" post from a while back?  well this is the finished product!  the lights were beautiful and the dancing is really great (its my favorite piece on the bill)  if you wanna read some reviews of the dancing head over to the KCB facebook page, its been a pretty great season! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

How pretty! Such a fantastic job you have to be so creative and get paid for it! Btw, I'll be in KC July 28-Aug 28! Can't make the wedding but I'll get to see your plans!