Sunday, December 20, 2009

christmas countdown: t - 5 days!


















Well, as I am sure that I have mentioned before I am currently in the middle of our annual performance of The Nutcracker... aka I am crazy busy!  Today we have a 'two show day' which means we have a matinee and a night show, back to back.  So my outfit is all about comfort!

In honor of my GREAT love of all things christmasy I am going to post something xmas related every day until the BIG day!    I lovelove love the candy cane throne that we use in our nutcracker production, its just slightly tacky, but totally gorgeous.  I tried to get a photo a few days ago, but it was on its moving coaster, wheely, thingy, so basically, I almost ruined the show for all of the kiddies.  I got a second go at the photo when a bunch of kids were gonna get their photo taken as well and the throne was put on the ground.... I know, total dork!  yay christmas!

No comments: