Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i wish i wish...

so, I was still feeling that rock and roll vibe from last nights show, so I chose to rock my Thunder Eagle shirt today, I also know that I am gonna have a crazy day at work today, so comfort was key...
skirt: thrifted, belt: ATC, tights: Target, shirt: Thunder Eagle
....unfortunately you cant see my cute Minnetonka furry boots, I am realizing that I not only need a tripod ( I am currently shooting of the back of my car trunk), but I am also drooling all over the Nikon D90....

...so, thats all I want for xmas....what are you guys asking for the holidays?

3 comments:

Tayor said...

joey, were you standing out in the cold this morning for that picture???? it was soooo cold!!!

Joey said...

haha, it was cold, but it only took a second, sorta invigorating, ya know!

Angela said...

That camera would be awesome. Maybe too much machine for me. It would be fun to learn though! You look cute! By the way, my xmas present to myself came today! Hunter rainboots!! Yay!! And the perfect day to get them too. Now I should probably buy stuff for other people....