Monday, December 14, 2009

the proposal Picture!

So, I've been crazy busy, since Friday.  I work at the Kansas City Ballet and we just moved into the theater to put up our production of Nutcracker!  I've been building a frock coat, and trying to organize about 200 kid dancers and get them all on stage in costume...ugh! crazy,  so I have today off! YIPPPEEEE.  I am still wearing my pajamas and cuddling with my kitty, so no outfit posts yet, but as soon as I get my butt in gear I'll try and catch up with my style pics!  for now Im just gonna show you all the photo booth photo from my proposal!
So, Ryan said that in the first photo he was trying to decide if he was gonna go for it or not and then in the second photo he kissed me so that he could reach into his pocket, and then in the third one I am snatching the ring out of his hand (hehe) and then we are engaged!

4 comments:

Carole Buschmann said...

It's really lovely and it is very generous of you to share this special moment.

on-dree-ah said...

that was the quickest engagement...but so smooth. good job ryan!

Eugenie Torgerson said...

Congratulations to Ryan, a smart and lucky guy. All our love and best wishes for joy, joy, joy.

Molly said...

that is the most adorable thing i've ever seen. you are so lucky to have those pictures forever. beautiful.