Tuesday, March 9, 2010

squish-squeak.

well, I finally got around to taking some photos of my outfit today ( I've had some cute ones this week, just zero time to take pics...bummer)  Alas it was drizzly and super muddy this morning, so this photo session was AWKWARD to say the least, especially since I was wearing my one pair of heeled boots, which are definitely a challenge for me under normal/dry/ flat grounded situations.  
I felt like this outfit was perfect for today, it was so gray all day, but every time I looked down and saw these big pink flowers on my dress I felt like spring must be just around the corner!

here' a funny treat for you all... I've been remaking the linings in our mouse heads (for the Nutcracker performance)... I give you... mouse girl!  runaway, runaway!
outfit details: dress: Target, cardigan: Urban Outfitters, boots: Target, tights: old,old,old

1 comment:

on-dree-ah said...

HE HE. i love this mouse head the most. actually, your hair looks really good in the lawn chair too.