Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter best

for me easter is synonymous with new clothes! specifically an easter dress! My sister and I would always get dolled up in pretty dresses and cute hats and then spend the day gorging ourselves on easter candy left by the easter bunny. such fun!

my older sister Kate and me, circa 1991 (?) (sorry for the photo of a photo, my scanner doesn't work:( )
I specifically remember this dress, I believe it was a Laura Ashely hand me down from the big sister... so sweet! It's a bit chilly for a sun dress today, but I'm sure I'll try my best to bring a little bit of sping to the day, and you can bet I'll be eating some chocolate eggs! happy easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura Ashley, even as a hand-me-down was just the thing at that time. And you look lovely in it.

Carole Buschmann said...

I remember this and your bunny necklace! Like your cool pants!