Tuesday, April 26, 2011

easter best: PRESENT


so.. this is how I do easter 20 years later!

I got these great pants at the San Fran H&M (actually my bestie and I both got a pair, which means we'll have to plan on not wearing them the same day...or.....not! double dose of pink pants could be awesome...)

my mom just told me that Denver is getting an H&M AND an Ikea! I am so jealous! we are stilll holding on to the hope that we'll get a Trader Joes here in KC! (gotta bring some cool here to the midwest)


I made a few of these "fringe" necklaces for myself and friends and I love the long length of them and how well they layer with other necklaces, like my bunny necklace, which I rediscovered this week in the bottom of my jewelry box

outfit details: pants: H&M. shoes: Target, blazer: thrifted, top: Forever 21

3 comments:

mallory said...

Joey! We are getting two Traders Joe's-this year! One in Leawood at Town Center and the other I believe is at Ward Parkway.

Megan said...

Hi! Found you on Rose's style map - I live in the KC area too! :)

Loving this look - especially those pants!! They're awesome.

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw a Trader Joe's sign at Ward Parkway, so it is for real. Had also heard there would be another, south on Metcalf.