Sunday, January 24, 2010

blue skies...finally.

I've been grumpy and stressed all week and it was only exacerbated by the awful/gray/miserable weather we've been having.  So I finally got happy today when I woke up to blue skies and sunshine and a perfect Sunday!

outfit details:dress: Urban Outfitters, sweater: thrifted, coat: H&M, scarf: gift, tights: target, boots: thrifted
new birthday necklace!  It's a Geode!
00ps! I lost my necklace!
I've been doing some serious wedding planning.. booked the venue ( a really beautiful ranch/ country inn in Lawrence, KS)  set the date (September 4!!!!) got the dress (A 1950's gown that I'm gonna revamp!) It's all coming together!  but there is still tons of work to do, I'm just trying to make everything fun instead of stressful, so lots of crafts and diy projects are in my future!

No comments: