Saturday, March 26, 2011

she bang?

I can't believe that I haven't featured this coat on the ol blog yet, cause it's my fave. I wear it so much that the shoulder seam is busted (and, yes, I see the irony that the seamstress' clothing is falling apart...what can I say, the last thing I wanna do when I get home is sew some more!) I am glad I get to wear this coat still, but sad that it's cold enough to have to wear a jacket. boo.

so I've been pulling my bangs back and considering growing them out completely.... really important stuff, I know... any opinion? to bang or not to bang? big life decisions going on here!

outfit details: jeans: Urban Outfitters, boots: Forever 21, coat: thrifted

2 comments:

Carole Buschmann said...

I vote no-bangs! I know it is the kiss of death when ones Mom says yea or nay, but why not. I say a new season means CHANGE, even for a moment in time!

Iulia Romana said...

The coat is SO PRETTY! I've been having bangs since 7th grade and I fell more confortable this way.

But it's your option, it depens a lot on what kind of personality you have - if you are active and you don't have a lot of free time to take care of your hair , than I advise you not to bang.

Good luck :)